Math and Literacy Themed Day Activities that can be done as whole group or in centers. Unit includes the following:
1. 100th Day Trail Mix
2. How much is 100? Estimation Activity
3. I can spell and write 100 words
4. What does 100 cents look like?
5. Roll to 100 Dice and Tally Mark game
6. Me at 100 Years Old
7. If I had $100 dollars, I would...
8. Individual student cover sheet (placed on the outside of a file folder that will be placed on their desk and where they will keep all the day's activities to take home.
your creativity helped us learn and celebrate 100 days!
March 23, 2013
I love your materials! It is hard to believe that we are already nearing 100 days in school. I was thrilled to find new lessons to do with my students for the 100th day in school this year. Thank you for helping to make this day so memorable.
January 28, 2013
My kids loved the activities.
January 20, 2013
Great addition to our 100 day celebrations!
November 26, 2012
A fantastic resource for the 100th day - we love doing your activities
I have spent most of my years teaching in the primary grades including 1st and 2nd grade. I love teaching the littles ones and I feel so rewarded each day when I go home knowing I taught them something new or impacted their life in some way.