100th Day of School and Valentine's Day Counting and
Skip Counting Activities – Valentines, Chocolates, Cookies and More-
38 Page Download – Perfect for 100th Day or any day!
Valentines Day Mugs, Valentines Day Cookies, Valentine’s Day Hearts, Valentine’s Day children, Valentine’s Day houses, and Valentine’s Day chocolates make this activity perfect for 100th Day, Valentine’s Day or a Winter introduction to or review of counting and skip counting by ones, twos, fives and tens to 100.
• 7 Optional Recording Sheets in color if you’d like to laminate them and have student use erasable marker and in black and white if you’d like to make copies for students to write on in pencil
• 4 Optional Counting Champion Awards in both color and black and white
• Counting by ones to 10 – green
• Counting by ones to 20 – pink
• Counting by ones to 100 – yellow
• Counting by tens to 100 – lavender
• Counting by fives to 100 – blue
• Counting by twos to 100 - orange
Extra Blank Cards in case cards get misplaced.
6 Counting Activities
Students place the cards in order to show their ability to recognize, count, and sequence numbers as follows:
• Sequence numbers 1-10
• Sequence numbers 1-20
• Sequence numbers 1-100
• Skip Counting by 10s to 100
• Skip Counting by 5s to 100
• Skip Counting by 2s to 100
100th Day of School Activities, 100th Day of School Centers, 100th Day of School Activities, 100th Day of School Math Center, 100th Day of School Celebration, 100th Day of School Counting, 100th Day of School Skip Counting, 100th Day of School count by fives, 100th Day of School count by tens, 100th day of School count by twos