1st Grade Math Journals
contains 90 problem solving tasks aligned with the Common Core State Standards. Use as Morning Work, Problem of the Day, Math Centers, for homework or assessment purposes.
Included in this file:
- a six page guide to getting started with math journals
- overview tables showing the specific Common Core Standard/s for each task
- a math journal rubric in both student and classroom display size
- additional math resources such as dot cards and ten frames for use with some tasks
- 90 math journal tasks covering all 1st Grade CCSS. Tasks can be printed on address labels (Avery 5160) with 30 copies of each task on a page. Simply print, peel and pass out for students to stick in their journal. No more glue sticks or time wasted copying out tasks!
For more information on getting started with Math Journals visit our website.
To see samples of student's Math Journal work check out our 1st Grade Math Journal Gallery.
You may also be interested in:
K-2 Addition and Subtraction Strategies
K-2 Math Projects
Diarios de Matemáticas de 1º Grado