This colorful pack is perfect for celebrating the first days of school and getting your kiddos to talk and learn about each other. I wanted to make this pack as versatile as possible, so I have included many activities, fill-in pages, and different ways for you to pick and choose how to use the resources. Find what works best for your class! This is also a great unit for teaching colors.
There are pages to create an All About Me/Time Capsule, or a collection of Color-themed Icebreaker Activity Pages. Also included is a fun craftivity, and how to set up a cute reward for your class after the first few days. You can use the pages all together, or select single pages to plug in for short activities during those tricky schedules the first few days.
These packet is a stand-alone unit, however, it works great with the book, The Crayon Box That Talked.
Crayon Box Pages included are:
- Crayon Box Cover Page (3 copies- Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd)
- Blank Cover Page
- Blank Crayon Box Shaped Page
- “I am Unique because…” Writing Page (2 versions with lines)
- Create-A-Crayon Activity Page
- New Friend Interview Page- Find your Crayon Match Activity
- My Colorful Classroom- Color Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Find a Colorful Friend- Ice Breaker Activity
- Cooperative Coloring Activity- Ice Breaker Activity
- Time Capsule Cover Page
- My First Day Feelings Page
- All About Me Page
- All My Favorites Page
- Hand Tracing Page
- Make my Own Goals Page
- Crayon Box Craftivity
- How to Stage a “Crayon Surprise” with mystery message from The "Colorful Crayon Collector"
- How to Make Melted Rainbow Crayons