Let these adorable ladybugs, caterpillars, butterflies, ants, blue birds, chicks & more make learning fun in your classroom!! This spring themed, colorful, 75 page center packet includes 10 (5 math and 5 literacy) ready to print, easy to use centers! All centers come with a recording sheet.
Here is a list of all of the centers included in this download! Please also check out the preview for a sneak peek of them!!
1. Ladybug Toss Game- Students drop two counters on the Ladybug Toss board. They use the two numbers the counters landed on to make addition and subtraction sentences on their recording sheet.
2. Money Birds- Students match the coin combinations with the correct amount and show their work on the recording sheet.
3.Caterpillar Fact Families- Students make fact families with the numbers on the caterpillars and complete the recording sheet.
4. Butterfly Rounding-Students put the multiples of ten leaf cards in order. They round each number on the butterfly cards to the nearest ten and show their work on the recording sheet.
5. Base Ten Blue Birdies-Students count the base ten blocks on the birds, match them to the correct number, and show their work on the recording sheet.
1. Ladybug Read the Room- Students read the /ai/, /ay/, and /eigh/ words on the classroom walls while also completing the sorting sheet.
2. Ants and Antonyms- Students match the antonym cards and show their work on their recording sheet.
3. Bugged Out Compound Words- Students use the word cards to make compound words and complete their recording sheet.
4.Making Words with Caterpillars- Students make as many words as they can with the word caterpillars.
5.Cause and Effect Chicks- Students match the cause and effect cards and complete their recording sheet.
Thanks for visiting my store:)Please also visit my blog at www.fun-n-first.blogspot.com!I have posted pictures of my students working on these centers:)