1. Download and print activity sheet
2. Cut out game card and game pieces
3. Laminate game card and game pieces (or mount on cardboard -- I did both. Each worked well!)
4. Fill clear plastic container with sunflower seeds or dry black beans. Add the game pieces as you fill.
5. Glue on lid so it cannot be removed by a child.
6. Child will find all the objects on the game card.
I taught 4th grade special education for 3 years. Then, gifted education for 2 years. Now I am a stay at home dad educating my young children. I blog our reading experiences at http://www.happybirthdayauthor.com