Inspire creativity and imagination in your students with this delicious fiction book report! Students will be creating their own foods as a vehicle for their book project.
The unit includes:
1. Introduction- notes on how you might use the project in your own classroom
2. Parent/guardian letter- to notify parents of the book project
3. Book project detailed directions for students (handouts)
4. Character Traits List (handout for students to assist with one section of the project)
5. Grading Rubric (with scoring values you can set up for your own classroom)
6. Samples to share with your students if you like
7. Book Buffet Sheet- for sharing the project with classmates and providing feedback on project day
Please download the preview for a sample of some of the pages included. This project is also included in my Fiction Book Report Bundle
at a discounted rate.
You will be amazed with the neat ideas your students will come up with for this project! It's sure to be a favorite book project in your classroom!