Everything you need to start small group literature circles in your classroom!
Here is what you get!
* Book Talk Guideline Handout
* Book Talk Teacher Supply List
* Ponder on This Student Reflection
* Ponder on This Student end of book Reflection
* Levels of Questions Useful Wording Handout
* Star Reading Goals Handout
* Group Achievements Handout
* Novel Study Tic-Tac-Toe Activities
* Characteristics and Experience Handout
* Create-A-Cover Handout
* Dear Diary Handout
* Cause and Effect Motives Handout
* Create a Mini Reader's Theater Handout
* Create a poem handout
* High Level of Questions Handout
* Story Plot chart Handout
* Time Line Handout
* Scene Snapshot Handout
* Book Talks Meeting Handout
* Book Talks First Meeting Handout
Fun graphics and activities will keep students engaged and learning.
This is my 7th year teaching the 5th grade. I have been lucky enough to work in the most amazing campus. I teach reading in a departmentalized campus in the upper elementary grades and I am enjoying it! Reading is a passion of mine!