The many editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS provide students with essential knowledge of the book: title, author info, publication date, genre, story premise, descriptions of main characters, and setting. Each edition also contains a "Words to Know" section, which students can refer to as they come across difficult words. Some even feature a list of words, along with their definitions, that are specific to the setting.
BOOKMARKS PLUS come 5 to a page, front to back, so you can print as many as you like for as long as you like with only a minimal initial investment! Please note: The thumbnails may display only 4 bookmarks to a page, but there are indeed 5. The bookmarks are also provided in both a color version and a black and white version.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FILE AND RECEIVE A FREE EDITION OF BOOKMARKS PLUS!
ELEMENTARY EDITIONS OF BOOKMARKS PLUS
* A Day No Pigs Would Die
* The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
* Bridge to Terabithia
* Bud, Not Buddy
* The Cay
* The Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
* The Devil’s Arithmetic
* The Egypt Game
* Freak the Mighty
* In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson
* Island of the Blue Dolphins
* Julie of the Wolves
* Lupita Manana
* Maniac Magee
* Missing May
* Moon Over Manifest
* Number the Stars
* One Crazy Summer
* The Pinballs
* Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
* Sarah, Plain and Tall
* Shakespeare’s Secret
* Sign of the Beaver
* Summer of the Monkeys—FREE!
* The Summer of the Swans
* Tuck Everlasting
* The Watsons Go to Birmingham—1963
* Where the Red Fern Grows
* The Whipping Boy
* A Wrinkle in Time
Don't see a bookmark for your favorite title? Contact me through TPT, and I’ll create one for you!
Check out my more than 680 fun and educational products at:
Ask Pegi Bevins a question. They will receive an automated email and will return to answer you as soon as possible.
Please Login to ask your question.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
I love the bookmark idea. I want to purchase Bookmarks Plus: Island of the Blue Dolphons, but it looks as if (from the preview) that tou have the setting as the South Pacific. I believe the story takes place off the coast of California.
Am I misreading this?
You are right. I should have listed the setting as "Ghalas-at, an island off the coast of California, also known as San Nicolas; 1835-1853" How's that?
Thanks so much for pointing out my error. I always give anyone who does that a free product and would love to do that for you. Please choose a product from the list below and let me know which you would like. In order to do this, though, I will need an email address to attach it to. As soon as I've sent it, I will delete your address; I won't contact you again. However, feel free to email me or reach me through TPT.
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: 10 Word Merges—One “Word” Becomes Two!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: 2 Reading-for-Detail Crosswords—Based on the Novel!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: 3 Category Jumbles Word Puzzles—Fun!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: 5 Fill In Word Puzzles—Good trial and error workout!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: 5 Fractured Maxims Word Puzzles—Unique!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: 5 Word Searches Based on the book—Good “fill-in” activities!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: 8 Cryptocategory Word Puzzles—Unique!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: Anagram Crossword—A Spelling Challenge!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: Author Crossword—One of a Kind!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: 12 Theme-Related Quotations + Teaching Ideas
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: 9 Quotefall Word Puzzles—Unique!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: 7 Cryptograms—Encoded Quotations from the Novel!
• Island of the Blue Dolphins: Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle—Fun Way to Learn New Words!