The many editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS provide students with essential knowledge of the book: title, author info, publication date, genre, story premise, descriptions of main characters, and setting. Each edition also contains a "Words to Know" section, which students can refer to as they come across difficult words. Some even feature a list of words, along with their definitions, that are specific to the setting.
BOOKMARKS PLUS come 5 to a page, front to back, so you can print as many as you like for as long as you like with only a minimal initial investment! Please note: The thumbnails may display only 4 bookmarks to a page, but there are indeed 5. Also, the bookmarks come in both color and black-and-white versions.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FILE AND RECEIVE A FREE EDITION OF BOOKMARKS PLUS!
NOTE: The 25 "Words to Know" vocabulary words on the bookmarks are the same words covered in my THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST synonym/antonym crossword, which can be found here:
Also, the same 25 words are part of my THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST Prereading Crossword Puzzle, which familiarizes students with 50 challenging words before they read. The puzzle can be found here:
Middle School Editions of Bookmarks Plus
MIDDLE SCHOOL EDITIONS OF BOOKMARKS PLUS:
* Across Five Aprils
* Anne Frank Remembered
* As I Lay Dying
* The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman
* The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
* The Diary of a Young Girl
* Ender’s Game
* Farewell to Manzanar
* The Giver
* Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!
* The Hunger Games
* Johnny Tremain
* The Light in the Forest
* My Brother Sam Is Deaed
* My Side of the Mountain
* Nothing But the Truth
* The Outsiders—FREE!
* The Pearl
* The Pigman
* Romeo and Juliet
* The Slave Dancer
* The Witch of Blackbird Pond
* Walk Two Moons
Don't see a bookmark for your favorite title? Contact me through TPT, and I’ll create one for you!
Check out my 100s of fun and educational products over most-taught literature at:
Also take a look at my new LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER products based on my years “in the trenches”--great writing lessons!
Here are my fun and challenging products over THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST!
• Bookmarks Plus: THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST edition--Handy Reading Aid!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST Trivia Game—Fun for the Whole Class!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: 16 Theme-Related Quotations + Teaching Ideas
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: 4 Novel-Based Word Searches—4 Different Categories!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: 7 Cryptogram Puzzles—Encoded Quotations from the Book!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: 8 Quotefall Word Puzzles—Unique!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: Reading-for-Detail Crossword—Test Review!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: 8 Cryptocategory Word Puzzles—Unique!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: 2 Challenging Words Crosswords—Good Vocab Review!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: Anagram Crossword—Challenging & Fun!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: 10 Word Merges—One “Word” Becomes Two!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: Synonym/Antonym Crossword—Use with Bookmarks Plus!
• THE LIGHT IN THE FOREST: Prereading Crossword—50 Words to Familiar Students with Vocabulary Before Reading the Book!
Word-wise Educational Products
Fun Teaching--Fun Learning!