This morning meeting SmartBoard/Promethean/PowerPoint activity allows for daily calendar math to take place (without taking up a lot of wall space). It also allows you to have continuous review of 16 important common core math skills. My kids enjoy playing this as a math center as well.
Includes files for:
--ActivInspire Promethean Flipchart
A manual is include to provide the ways I use each page with my students.
These skills include:
1. Calendar Skills (days and months)
2. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
3. Writing dates (5/5/12)
4. Days in School (Number word)
5. Keeping Tally of days
6. Represent number with hundreds/tens/ones blocks
7. Writing numbers in expanded form
9. Calculating 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, 10 less
10. Skip counting by 2's, 3's, 5's, 10's, evens, odds (in SmartBoard Version only--not Promethean/Powerpoint)
8. Fact Families
11. Greater than/Less than
12. Find the missing addend/subtrahend
13. Telling Time
14. Identifying coins
15. Value of coins
16. Place Value skills
Worksheets can be purchased by visiting this link: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Calendar-Math-Morning-Work
Thanks for stopping by!! If you enjoy this product, please feel free to visit my Liv to Teach Blog
for more fun ideas, Follow my store for future updates and freebies, or earn TpT credits for items you download by leaving feedback!