New fun clip art and a now fresh and remodeled product from head to toe! These activities are ready for you to help your students practice finding motives, traits and much more!
* Great for mapping out characters in novels or classroom texts of any kind.
* Great for preparing students for state standards tests.
* Easy to see quickly if they understand how to analyze
The following is included:
* Character outline (fun way to show actions, events, and traits)
* Causes and Reactions
* Don't Quote Me - Describing quotes and why important to the story
* In Other Words - Practice paraphrasing
* What a character would or wouldn't do
* They Would - Using supporting evidence to make a judgement of something a character would do
* They Wouldn't - Using supporting evidence to make a judgement of something a character wouldn't do
* Plan B - Describe a response and the result of a possible Plan B choice
* Cloud 9 - Traits and Journal Response
Keywords: Reading, skills, Smartboard, character analysis, logic, traits, truthme, what's the truth george
This is a great product. It is certainly something that I would use with my students when studying character traits and when working on character development. Very well-rounded and infinitely usable. Thank you!
This is my 7th year teaching the 5th grade. I have been lucky enough to work in the most amazing campus. I teach reading in a departmentalized campus in the upper elementary grades and I am enjoying it! Reading is a passion of mine!