Trying to get some extra rhythmic and melodic practice in before the holidays? Try this fun light/ornament powerpoint.
This PowerPoint uses a "decked-out" Christmas tree in which each ornament is linked to a rhythm slide and each light is linked to a melody slide. This can be used as an assessment or a fun practice acitvity.
This file pracitces:
* Ta (quarter note)
* Ti-ti (eight notes)
* Tika-tika (sixteenth Notes)
* Ti-tika (eighth-sixteenth-sixteenth)
* Tika-ti (sixteenth-sixteenth-eighth)
* Syn-co-pa (eighth-quarter-eighth)
* high do
The melodic pages can easily be altered to meet your spefici needs.
** hyperlinks will NOT work in the preview of this file.
* Specific directions and more information on this file can be found on my blog: