This 66 Paged Christmas Themed Center Game is a mix of Multiplication and Division. "The Not So Hard Ones!" 3s, 4s, 9s & 11s!
* 8 Different Christmas themes in full color with student directions included.
* 66 pages of printable center games including a variety of different ways to play the game.
* Distinict Cover Sheet to glue on folders, or place in a Ziplock Baggie.
* Each theme has two pages of Matching Problems & Answers in Color to be cut apart as playing cards. Or use one page as a gameboard and one page cut apart as the matching playing cards.
* Everything also comes in Black and White if you want to save on color printer ink!
This center game is designed to be printed, cut apart for your classroom and laminated if desired. It is cute, colorful and is completely designed to be an independently led student activity. EXCELLENT for when the teacher is working with small reading or math groups. It also contains the ENTIRE file in a black and white version so that you can copy it and send it home as weekly homework. Great for the students to cut out and practice fine motor skills as well as reinforcing their division and muliplication times tables! Place together or apart, the concepts in this center game helps a child learn to have quicker mental math!
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas! TPT Store
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith's Center Games!
Fern Smith's PowerPoints!