This classroom-tested and refined file contains virtually everything you'll need to set up and manage a classroom economy in your elementary classroom. There are detailed descriptions of all of the components and routines, and classroom printables including:
* over 30 different possible classroom jobs
* a colorful clip chart for daily behavior management
* teacher and student record-keeping forms
* 20 pages of reward tickets for free or very low-cost reward items to "sell" at your class store, including a blank page to make your own
* practical suggestions for managing and modifying the program throughout the year.
This classroom economy teaches real-world math skills while integrating concepts from social studies and economics. Over 60 pages of original material is included in this file!
There are 35 different jobs to choose from, so it would be a lot to type out the whole list with descriptors, but you could tailor the list to meet your needs. Many of the jobs are listed at my blog in both the entry and the comments section -- http://eberopolis.blogspot.com/2012/06/management-monday-classroom-jobs.html. A few of the jobs are class environment dependent, e.g., care of class pets, class plants, answering class phone, etc. There are also bathroom monitors, locker monitors, water fountain monitors, etc. You could mix and match the jobs to find ones for each of your students that match the needs of your classroom.
Is there a specific job that you're looking for? I could confirm if it's included.