This money unit includes:
1. Directions for Fist Full of Dimes Game
2. Layered foldable template with directions on how to copy and assemble
3. Printable coins and dollars
4. 12 activity pages that can be used individually, cooperatively, or in centers
5. I haveÃ¢ï¿½Â¦Who hasÃ¢ï¿½Â¦ Coin Combination card set (24 cards)
6. Money card set (25 cards)
I was first attracted to this for the great graphics, esp. the coins. I then discovered the I have, Who has? game... I was sold! But after purchasing, I found the real wonders: how many other math standards you tied into money, like greater than, less than; rounding and problem solving to name a few! I reccommend this to all 3rd grade teachers!