Are your students learning their colors? These 3 worksheets will help them along.
You receive 3 full worksheets ~
Worksheets 1 and 2 - Your young students must color each balloon TWO different colors according to a "legend" on top of the page. I put FADED letters inside the balloons to tell them what colors to use - the faint letters will not show through the coloring.
Worksheet 3 - students are given the SPELLING of different COLORS and are asked to fill in blanks with missing letters, BUT with the correct COLOR! Different yet effective!
Please see thumbnails or the download preview for a clearer idea of these. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ALPHABET PRACTICE 5 PAGES
- 5 worksheets on writing the OPPOSITE of what is given, either an upper or lower case letter. Students get plenty of great practice in printing their alphabet with these 5 pages.
- POWERPOINT on the ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time. Effective!
ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS MATCHES
- 4 FULL worksheets on addition and subtraction facts. Students are given a fact to solve and must circle its EQUAL out of 4 other facts. Will truly reinforce and test their knowledge of their facts. Great thinking activity while reinforcing their addition and subtraction facts. Time consuming yet effective.
- ADDITION FACTS POWERPOINT
-76 slides in all! This SELF-CORRECTING program has students reinforce and practice their addition facts. Designed for individual use on the computer, but can be used as a whole-class lesson. Colorful graphics will hold your young students' attention. Did I say it was self-correcting? 76 slides will keep them busy! Enjoy.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!