In this month’s Daily Math pages, your students will meet Finn the Leprechaun. Finn is not so sure about math, and it’s up to your students to help him!
This versatile packet works great as warm-ups, morning work, homework, math journals, small group work – you decide. As always, these Daily Math packets spiral the Common Core math standards. Review and reinforce math skills every day.
Save some money and buy the complete set of Common Core Daily Math (Sept – May) here: 3rd Grade Daily Math – Complete Set
• A new theme each month – March features Finn the Leprechaun and other March mischief
• Assemble into a packet – include the cover and student data page
• 5 thought-provoking questions for 20 days--100 total questions each month
• Student Data Page – students track their own progress
• Use less paper with 4 days on each page (front and back)
• “Work Space” on each page so students can show their work
• Print in b/w or color – looks great both ways
• Answer Keys for each day
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• Cover and Instructions (pp. 1 - 4)
• Daily Math Packet Covers – 4 versions (pp. 5 - 8)
• Daily Math Days 1 - 20 (pp. 9 - 18)
• Student Data Page – 2 versions (pp. 19, 20)
• Answer Key Covers – 2 versions (pp. 21, 22)
• Answer Key Instructions (p. 23)
• Answer Key Days 1 – 20 (pp. 24 – 33)
- - - - > Do you store your teacher copies (originals) of your monthly Daily Math
Editions in a binder? Here's a (free) colorful cover sheet and spine for the
binder: Binder Cover and Spine
above to download some sample pages.
on this product and earn 6 TPT credits
to use on future purchases!
to get new product notifications, SALE notices, and freebies!
© 2013 In the Math Lab. Permission is granted for single user or for single classroom use. No part of this work, including clip art, may be copied and/or reused in another product or format.