Set of 20 Math Reviews covering upper level Common Core Math tested on the MAP test
Can be used for morning work, homework, center activities, or put into clear sheet protectors and completed with dry erase markers.
These are skills for kiddos with MAP goals in the 190's and 200's.
I use these for small group instruction and for differentiated homework.
1. adding multiples of 10
2. subtraction (find the missing minuend)
3. addition and subtraction word problems (unknowns in the beginninng or ending)
4. adding 2 digit numbers (horizontal format) with or without regrouping
5. Missing factor multiplication problems (products less than 20)
6. Multiply by 10, 1 and 0
7. Multiply 1 digit numbers (products less than 20)
8. Subtracting 3 digit number from pictorial (base 10 block) number
9. Deciding if math problems/answers are True or False (yes or no)
10. Division (one digit factors) (both division symbols)
11. Counting collections of coins
12. Finding the perimeter of quadrilaterals (all lengths given)
13. Comparing two 3 digit numbers
14. Coloring/Identifying fractions
15. Comparing money (dollar and cents notations)
16. Telling time to the 5 minutes
17. Drawing 2D shapes
18. Rounding to the nearest 10's place
19. Counting on (3 digit numbers)
20. Expanded form of 3 digit numbers