This is a java plat formed project on the topic GRID BASED ENCRYPTION WITH AES ALGORITHM.
This bundle consist of the
1. The executable jar of the project.
2. The complete code of the project.
3. The complete project report of the project.
4. Two project review power point presentations.
5. The Software Requirement Specification.
What the project does is :
1. Accept files from a server system (like a banks server system)
2. Splits the file into parts(number of available clients),perform encryption (BASE 64 ENCRYPTION) and sends it to clients systems (like an ordinary system on bank network).
3. Client systems are selected automatically which are on the network and has started the worker node (Included in the project).
4. At the client systems the file is AES encrypted and stored as a .txt file which cant be read as encrypted by strong AES.
5. When the server needs the complete file later , he uses the name or id of file to download the file from the network.
6. The clients for the server file request finds the .txt related file , AES decrypts it and sends it to server.
7. At the server it combines the incoming files and performs BASE 64 Decryption. Thus the final output is obtained.