Want computer lab lessons that meet your kindergartners needs? Need standards-based activities for students to complete using the computer?
Now you have access to a year's worth of kindergarten computer lesson plans already set to go! These lesson plans are designed to be effective for each week of the first quarter. (9 total) This purchase limits the use to one class.
Designed to use in the computer lab or in your classroom during centers - walk your class through the activities whole class in 15 mins. and then allow for independent use! These websites are kindergarten-friendly and with limited teaching about navigation, they will be practicing a wide variety of concepts in fun, interactive ways!
All lesson plan pages are designed to be introduced and then given to students for sufficient practice, being the perfect compliment to your lessons done in class! Perfect for modeling or use with a SmartBoard! Each activity opens in a new window, allowing students to exit an activity when finished and quickly moving onto the next! Students can effectively work at their own pace!
Each Lesson Plan Page is a separate pdf document. If you have internet access, you can open each file/lesson page and click the links. The activities are ordered and selected to be specific and meet your students' needs. All pages are also combined with easy navigation built in on the first page. See sample product for example and standards met by each activity.
- Model completing the lesson page (with more explicit instruction early on) whole class.
- Model what the end of an activity looks like so students know when they're expected to exit (eventually many sites will become familiar and they will not need as much direction).
- When students ask for help reply with, "What makes good sense?"
- Use the stars under an activity's title to model how many times you'd like them to repeat the activity.
How to use:
- Print a paper copy for you to use during your whole class instructions with any notes for yourself.
- Complete the lesson page so you know what to expect.
- Put each pdf file onto your computer/network location to be shared by the computers necessary.
- Model completing the lesson page.
- Allow adequate time for independent student work.
- Students can listen to audio stories after week 3 (or can repeat favorite lessons) if they've completed their page. This open-ended activity is of high-interest! Prior to week 3 students can strengthen their fine motor mouse and clicking skills.
Yes! They are all located under "internet activities" in my shop. Here is the link to them. Thanks for inquiring.
KindergartenWorks brings you 8+ years of model/lab school teaching experience to save you time in your classroom! Everything I've created for you has been at use in my classroom! Rest assured it's been kid-tested and principal approved!