Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
Bring your students back into history with the power of podcasts! Welcome to What's the Truth George?!
Allow your students to experience the Constitution through the technology of podcasting! But watch out, errors have been purposely placed inside the story! Using the provided transcript (regular or modified) students will research the story to find the correct facts to the story.
What is a podcast?
A podcast is a video or audio file that can be downloaded and played on any computer using a player such as ITunes, Windows Media and more!
What comes with it?
Inside your podcast package you will find
* lesson mp3 with the actual story with errors
* an answer mp4 with "George Washington" sharing the answers to the podcast
* transcript to the lesson
* modified transcript to the lesson (has the incorrect information highlighted. Recommended for 3-6 grade, special education students, struggling students, and bilingual students)
* quick check quiz
* implementation guide
* and enrichment activities e-book
* Graphic organizer to assist students during research
How is this a benefit to my classroom? What's the Truth George lessons promote higher level thinking, research skills, higher level question creation, interactive learning, group cooperation, and utilizes technology in the classroom.
Recommended for grade 4-8 with appropriate transcripts.
What's the Truth George, Constitution, Constitution Day, American Revolution, Podcast, American History, Podcast, Classroom Podcasting, Webquests