Cooking with Fairy Tales is a collection of recipes designed to accompany the study of popular fairy tales in the classroom. All recipes are kid friendly and can be created with the help of an adult. Cooking is an exciting, interactive way to integrate reading, math, and science.
The recipe cards in this file are designed so that students can follow the step-by-step instructions while illustrating the instructions. The recipe cards are designed with minimal clip art to allow for maximum student creativity. This also creates a printer-friendly file. Also included a recipe book cover and a table of contents for creating recipe books for students.
1. Haystacks- The Three Little Pigs
2. Rapunzel's Ponytails- Rapunzel
3. Stagecoach Pumpkin Pie- Cinderella
4. Homemade Applesauce- Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
5. Magic Bean Salad- Jack and the Bean Stalk
6. Just Right Porridge- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
7. Split Pea Soup- The Princess and the Pea
8. Pirate Ship Pizza- Peter Pan
9. Tea Party Sandwiches- Alice in Wonderland
10. Tasty Troll Toast- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
Thank you for shopping in my store. Please come back again to leave feedback. I love to hear what you think!