***Updated December 2013***.
This pack now includes 4 variations of the game so that your students can practice the /l/ sound in either initial, medial, final or in a mix of word-positions.
Speech Activity: “Crazy /l/ Sentences – Roll the dice to tell some tongue twisting tales”
Who doesn’t love a game of Bingo!? Who doesn’t love to smile?
“Crazy /l/ Sentences” combines the love of ‘Bingo!’ with some humorous tongue-twisters. It’s a great speech activity for practicing /l/ in words within sentences. You can play the game with 2-4 players, or use the picture/game mats as the basis for an activity for individual work or home practice.
In this package you will find:
• 4 full color game mats (choose the appropriate mat to practice the sound in either initial, medial, final or mixed word-positions; print one for each player; laminate if desired).
• Instructions on how to play the game.
• A black-line version of each game mat (great to send home for extra practice!)
• A co-ordinating activity sheet for individual work or home practice (color and black-line versions are both provided).
To be ready to play the game you will also need:
• 3 dice
• 18 bingo chips (or buttons or something similar) per player