This lesson is designed to allow students to practice working independently and would be a suitable lesson for a substitute/guest teacher.
Purposes of this lab:
1. Practice completing charts
2. Use specific numbers from the periodic table of elements
3. Recognizing the information found on Table S of the Chemistry Reference tables
4. Master graphing requirements and techniques for Chemistry
5. Predicting trends and patterns of the elements from student created graphs.
I am new to teaching Chemistry, and am required to have a project each term. I will use this project during second term. Thank you so much for creating such a thorough, relevant and easy to understand project.