This unit was designed to help students learn about nocturnal animals around the world. It focuses on comparing habitats, predators, prey, and animal adaptations of various nocturnal animals.
The unit includes:
- 2 day lesson plans to introduce the differences between day and night (including venn diagrams, webs, and a day/night sky craft)
- book suggestions
- an animal fact chart
- plans and patterns for an animal fact book (including fact pages and a cute craft for each animal)
- vocabulary words to know
- ABC ordering of vocabulary activity
- problem solving sheet
- word chunk activities for -at, -ay, -ight chunks
- 2 different assessment activities (fact sheet, multiple choice)
Students will love this fun crafty way to learn about animals!