December - 32 usable engaging pages of lesson plans in one thematic workbook covering the entire month of December for your 1st to 4th grade students. Most pages are California State Standards based. Perfect for home school, too!
English language arts include:
* Reading comprehension
* December background information page--with highlights on December Holidays, the Wright Brothers, Pilgrims arrival in America
* December theme book report form (including literary genres, summarization)
* Sentence construction
* Manuscript and cursive handwriting practice
* Editing/proofreading practice
* Poem for choral reading with matching finger puppets
* Creative writing prompt,
Math includes: Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Basic Facts/Color Page, Ordered pairs, higher level thinking Word Problems.
Other pages include: December Calendar and Calendar Notes, seasonal Word Search, Santa Paper Brad Art, Scrambled Word puzzle, Secret Code, Recipe for Donut Wreaths, December Coloring page, Fill-in-the-Blanks, December Secret Code, Word Search with seasonal Background Study, Mixed-up Sentences, Crossword Puzzle
View the complete Table of Contents and Sample Pages by clicking on the Preview file.