Have you students make personal responses to the stories they are reading at every reading level. These 5 worksheets are pulled from our "Differentiated Reading Comprehension" program and provide step by step guidance in making personal connections to stories.
- they are suitable for all books, from emergent to fluent.
- 4 different levels.
- as the reading gets more challenging, the worksheet encourges deeper, more sophisticated responses.
- the higher levels encourage responding in complete sentences and help students become more articulate in their reading responses.
- the step-by-step progression is especially helpful for those struggling with comprehension and ESL/EAL speakers.
- two versions of each worksheet are provided - one with dotted lines for beginning printers and one with solid lines for those who have mastered letter formation.