This packet was designed around a specific math skill (Double-Digit Math - 1.NBT.2, 1.NBT.4, 1.OA.4, 1.OA.8, 2.OA.1, 2.NBT.4, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.7, 2.NBT.9), rather than a season. This makes it easy to incorporate at any time during the year.
The games are easy for the teacher to make and easy for the children to play individually or in groups of two/three.
They have been used successfully in my classroom and altered as needed to be more user friendly for my students.
10 math games included:
1. Four Ways to Represent Numbers--- (practice pairing addition sentence, tens/ones pictures, number, and broken apart problems) (1.NBT.2)
2. Missing Addend Match-up (Subtracting to find missing addend) (1.OA.4 / 1.OA.8 / 2.NBT.9.)
3. Addition with Regrouping (using manipulative tens and ones) (2.OA.1 / 2.NBT.7)
4. Subtraction using quick pictures (2.NBT.7)
5. Missing Subtrahend Matching Game(1.OA.4 / 1.OA.8 / 2.OA.1. / 2.NBT.9.)
6. Story Problem Challenge Sentences (Double digit, adding and subtracting) (2.OA.1 / 2.NBT.5. )
7. Double-Digit Subtraction Memory Game (2.OA.1. / 2.NBT.5. )
8. Double-Digit Addition Memory Game (1.NBT.4.)
9. Ways to Make a Number (1.NBT.2)
10. Double Digit Addition (1.NBT.4.)
Click here for other Common Core math game packs!
Click here for a year of math games (78 games total) that allow for practice of all 1st Grade Common Core Math Standards!
Thanks for stopping by!! If you enjoy this product, please feel free to visit my Liv to Teach Blog
for more fun ideas, follow my store for future updates and freebies, or earn TpT credits for items you download by leaving feedback!