Make Earth Day meaningful for your students with this persuasive writing mini-unit. Students will explore literature to gain valuable information about why it is important to conserve earth's natural resources. Through several read-alouds students gather facts to use in their persuasive writing piece to support why conservation is a must!
Included in the mini-unit is:
1) Lesson Plans for teacher preparating (8 days in duration)
2) An originally written article on Earth Day to introduce important concepts
3) Student activity sheets to go along with daily lesson
4) Rough Draft template for student writing
5) Final copy paper for the students' final drafts
Teach your students to be passionate about our earth!