This pack includes activities that can be used for Earth Day but that also go beyond that and can be used to explore the Earth, our Environment and our responsibility to look after them.
- What we know about the Earth and the Environment
- Things we are already doing at home and at school to help the environment
- 10 ways we can care for our Earth
- Rubbish Hunt
- We will give our Earth a helping hand by...
- Just a dream book - Letter from the Future
- The Waterhole book
- I will save water by
- Vocab Tree
- The Lorax
- I am the Lorax creative writing activity
- In what ways did the Once-ler's actions affect the environment?
- Lorax scene picture
- The Lorax- What happens next? Creative Writing activity
- How to grow a Truffala seed Procedural writing activity
This pack is a lot of fun and creates some fantastic decorations for your classroom as well as getting the students engaged and involved in learning about the Earth and the Environment!
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think [hopefully that you love it!! :) ] or if you have any questions.
I really hope you will enjoy using this pack as much as I enjoyed creating it!