EQUATIONS AND VARIABLES
Want to make your students THINK?? Read on...
* Solve for "a" in this: a + a + a + a = 2
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
You receive 2 full worksheets of 20 equations just like above plus two BONUS questions at the end. A LOT of great practice!
Each equation has variables in it that must be solved. Most equations have MULTIPLE SAME variables which are very challenging.
NOT for the beginner!
These worksheets will surely make your students "think mathematically" and will lend themselves to class discussion.
Turn this into a transparency and use as a whole-class lesson discussing answers as you go along.
Your 3 page download includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
(Equations & Variables)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- BASIC GEOMETRY
– 3 full worksheets all on angles, triangles, polygons, vertices and more. NOT for the beginner. These 3 pages will make your students “think”.
- INTEGERS VARIETY
- 2 full worksheets working with integers. Includes comparing integers using “< and >”, listing integers within two numbers and using the number line. Integers Variety!
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!