This is a fun activity to incorporate into an essay writing unit. In this activity, students go on a scavenger hunt after reviewing all of the information required to write an essay. It is essentially the final 'test' to see if they actually acquired the information before they begin writing their essay.
- be introduced to the various elements of an essay
- identify the various important parts of an essay
- be able to recognize proper formatting
- label elements related to essay writing
- review and assess a peers essay
A sample essay has been provided with an answer key!
Check out the FREE preview to have a look at the assignment!
©The Classroom Sparrow
: This product is a part of a discounted unit bundle containing a variety of Essay Writing Resources