The Big Bad Wolf wants a second chance, but is he serious?
This 18-page pack includes reading and writing activities to complete after reading the book Big Bad Wolf is Good.
The pack includes:
- cover page
- notes to teacher
- reading comprehension questions
- sequencing center (with cards to laminate)
- sequencing center recording sheet
- sequencing worksheet (if you don't want to use the center)
- sequencing answer keys (to both the center and the worksheet)
- brainstorming web (for persuasive story - pretend you're the wolf...how are you actually trying to change?)
- writing paper for persuasive story
- Venn diagram to compare/contrast Big Bad Wolf is Good with another version of The Three Little Pigs
I hope you and your students have fun while participating in these activities!
3rd Grade Gridiron