In this 25 page freebie you get:
- a chart that can be printed and assembled to show the structure of a procedural text.
- Helpful Hints and Tips to display around the chart (e.g. Write each step as a command, Use time connectives, Write each step on a new line etc).
- A Jumbled Vocabulary activity.
- Arrows with the structure and helpful hints typed on them. I used these to label an exemplar procedure.
- Bubble Maps to identify prior knowledge about procedural texts (experiments, recipes and instructions).
Please consider leaving feedback if you download. For more ideas and freebies you are welcome to check out my blog Down Under Teacher
Freebie offered under Scrappin Doodles licence #TPT36729. .