FREE Black and White Clip Art for Teachers - FREE
36 individual pieces of art in png and jpg format(including two full page previews)
The graphics are designed for personal and small business use.
All of my sets have a commercial license included. Commercial licenses are for SMALL business use only and DO NOT transfer copyright. All copyright and intellectual property rights remain with Phyllis Harris.
Artist credit is appreciated. Please don't claim the artwork as your own.
The following commercial uses are allowed for clip art:
* Card making
* Stationery products such as invitations, cards, labels, etc. in either printed or digital format. All digital products must be flattened so that the designs can not be extracted. Please do not put the graphics on a blank white background and sell as is.
* Party supplies such as cupcake toppers, wrappers, banners, tags, etc. in either printed or digital format. All digital products must be flattened so that the designs can not be extracted. Please do not put the graphics on a blank white background and sell as is.
* Logos as long as the graphics are part of an overall design and not used as is.
* Website/blog templates, banners, avatars, etc. as long as the design is flattened and can't be extracted.
* Handmade jewelry such as tile pendants
* Digital embroidery files
* Handmade craft items
The following commercial uses are NOT allowed:
* Selling product as is
* Sharing files
* Collage sheets
* Digital scrapbooking market
* Print on demand such as Cafe Press and Zazzle
* Rubber stamps
* Mass production
If the file you purchased is not opening for you at all, it's likely because you do not have the right application to open it! For example, to open ZIP FILES on a PC, you need something like WINZIP (http://www.winzip.com/trialpay.htm) to open it. If you have the old version of Microsoft Office but purchased a DOCX file or a PPTX file, you just need to download and install the converter here (http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=3). If you don't recognize the file extension on the file you purchased, do a Google search for "How to open a .notebook file" for example. I hope this helps.