This download includes 8 full color fall themed center activities.
1. Fall Facts Addition - Students solve addition problems on leaves and match them with the correct tree.
2. Leaf Graphing - Students will sort the leaves by color/shape and graph them. Then they will use their graph to answer questions and solve addition math problems.
3. Fall Back In Time - Students will match analog and digital clocks to the hour.
4. Leaf Number Order - Students will put sets of leaves in order from least to greatest (1-30).
5. Fall Sentence Scramble - Students will unscramble the words to create a complete sentence about fall. Then they will write their sentence using correct capitalization and punctuation.
6. Turn Over A New Leaf - Sight word game played like "Go Fish".
7. Short Vowel Word Building - Students will use letter tiles to build short a, i & o words.
8. Fall ABC Order - Students will put 6 fall themed words in abc order. Then they will draw a picture to illustrate each word.
Ask Made For 1st Grade a question. They will receive an automated email and will return to answer you as soon as possible.
Please Login to ask your question.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
Thanks for a great pack. I bought the unit back in June and recently noticed that page 29 has two leaves numbered "24" instead of one "12" and one "24". I just redownloaded the file tonight and am still seeing two leaves with "24". I'll keep checking back for a correction. Again, many thanks!
Glad you like the pack. We just do not know why this is not showing up correctly. We uploaded it for about the 3rd time and it shows corrected on our end. We are so sorry for the inconvience! Please let us know if it is still not fixed on your end and we will email you the corrected version! Thanks for your purchase!!
August 28, 2012
Hi, I had posted a question about the Fabulous Fall Center Pack having an error of two "12" leaves. You responded back that you had fixed it awhile back but for me to download again and if it still isn't corrected to let you know. I just did that and I am still getting two "12" leaves. Thanks.
We feel that all of our units are skill based and build on the first grade standards through the themes we have created through the year.
July 30, 2012
Hello! I purchased your Fabulous-Fall-Center-Pack and was putting it together today. I found a mistake in the "Fall Number Order" section. On the darker brown leaves (first row on the student sheet)--the numbers on the leaves are 11, 15, 18, 24, 24 (one of those 24s should have been a 12.) Is there a way you can correct that mistake so I can reload that for future use? Thanks!
We have added that to our "fix it" list. We thought that was corrected a long time ago. Please try to download it again through your purchases and see. If not, we will get it fixed asap! Thank you for bringing it to our attention and thank you for your purchase!
July 30, 2012
Hi, can I ask how you label your classroom libraries in first grade? We have some first grade teachers that use Lexile level, others Rigby, etc. Thank you!