Best Seller! A modern update on the old character analysis/sketch! This is the full PDF version (but also includes the editable Microsoft Word version). *Updated to include the NEW Facebook timeline layout*
Complete with additional activities for enhancement: chapter "status updates" (instead of summaries) and create a "gift" or "application" and send it to other characters. Also includes a grading criteria outline and grading rubric checklist.
This bundle includes the following documents:
* Twenty-page PDF of printable templates, student handouts, example pages, grading rubric, & objectives, and teacher instructions.
* Four-pages of the new page templates in Microsoft Word
* Two separate interactive Microsoft Word templates for students (that can be shared with students)
* The previous PDF version (13 pages)
* The previous Microsoft Word version (13 pages)
Students find this assignment more meaningful and exciting than the normal character analysis. It's FUN and educational!
This can be used for several different content areas: language arts, history/social studies, science, math, art, music, etc.
Created by Tracee Orman
Mrs. Orman's Classroom
Hunger Games Lessons