This packet was designed around a specific math skill (Fact Families- 1.OA.6.), rather than a season. This makes it easy to incorporate at any time during the year.
The games are easy for the teacher to make and easy for the children to play individually or in groups of two/three.
They have been used successfully in my classroom and altered as needed to be more user friendly for my students.
The games have an image that visually demonstrates how to the play the game as well as simple written directions.
6 math games included:
1. Matching Related Problems (Students play a matching game in search for related math
2. Fact Family (Students are given 3 numbers a must find all 4 related math sentences.) 1.OA.6.
3. Go Fish (Students play "Go fish!" in search for related math facts.) 1.OA.6.
4. Related Quick pictures (Students pair related math facts to related quick pictures to see visually recognize the connection.) 1.OA.6.
5. Fact Family puzzles (Students arrange three numbers to create math fact families and complete the puzzle.) 1.OA.6.
6. Fact Family #2 (Students are given 3 numbers a must find all 4 related math sentences.) 1.OA.6.
Click here for other Common Core math game packs!
Click here for a year of math games (78 games total) that allow for practice of all 1st Grade Common Core Math Standards!
Thanks for stopping by!! If you enjoy this product, please feel free to visit my Liv to Teach Blog
for more fun ideas, follow my store for future updates and freebies, or earn TpT credits for items you download by leaving feedback!