Fall Poems Songs, Chants and Finger Plays for Shared Reading or Fluency – 36 page file –
40 Fall Poems/Songs/Chants and finger plays and
12 pages of large images to cut out and
glue onto shared reading charts.
Copy in color or grayscale.
Sing these fall poems to familiar tunes, or chant.
Use some or all year after year.
1. Introduce your students to Fall.
2. Use these fall poems, song,s and chants for guided reading groups or a poem/song center.
3. Make large charts using the colorful pictures on the last 12 pages of the file to glue onto chart paper.
4. Practice finding rhyming words on these fall poems, songs and chants.
5. Find word wall words on these fall poems, songs and chants.
6. Use for reading fluency practice.
7. Send home for extra practice.
8. Note: Punctuation is sentence style, so capital letters are only used when a new sentence begins. It has been my experience that this helps students to realize that when they are writing, each line does not need to begin with a capital letter… just each new sentence.
Tags for this item: fall poems, Fall, Autumn, Fall Printables, Autumn printables, fall activities, autumn activities, fall literacy centers, autumn literacy centers, fall poems, autumn poems, fall fluency, autumn fluency, fall reading practice, autumn reading practice, fall shared reading, autumn shared reading, fall poems, fall songs, fall finger plays, fall poems