This center packet is full of fall fun! It includes 10 (5 math and 5 literacy) fall themed, hands-on centers! Each center comes complete with a coordinating recording sheet. Check out the downloadable preview for a sneak peek of this product!
1. Raking Up Numbers- Students put each set of numbers in order from least to greatest and show their work on their recording sheet.
2. Scarecrow Addition and Subtraction Sort- Students solve each addition and subtraction problem and by sums of 9, 10, 11, and 12.
3. Fall Graphing Fun- Students sort and graph the fall related objects, complete a tally chart, create a bar graph, and answer questions about the data on their recording sheet.
4. Pumpkin Number Compare- Students pick number cards to complete greater than and less than equations on their recording sheet.
5. Pumpkin Patch Place Value- Students look at each number card and determine whether the underlined number is in the tens or ones place.
1. Fall is Here Read the Room- Place the /all/ and /aw/ words on your classroom walls. Students read and sort the words by their sounds on the recording sheet.
2. Making Words with Fall is Here- Students make words with the letters in Fall is Here and show their work on the recording sheet.
3. Falling Leaves Sentence Sort- Students sort the complete and incomplete sentences and show their work on the recording sheet.
4. Parts of Speech Pumpkin Patch- Students sort the nouns, verbs, and adjectives and show their work on the recording sheet.
5. Fall is Here Sentence Sort- Students unscramble each set of cards to make a complete sentence.
Thanks for checking out my store! Please let me know if you have any questions:)