It's a fun day at the farm when you use these hands on learning centers in your classroom! Your students will learn beginning sounds, letter recognition, rhyming, counting to 20, number recognition, missing numbers and more!
The work stations include:
1. Barnyard Cover Up (letter recognition) - a fun game to practice uppercase and lowercase letter recognition.
2. Rhyming at the Farm (rhyming) - match the rhyming pictures.
3. Let's Write Farm Words (spelling) - use letter tiles to write the farm words.
4. Farm Friends Beginning Sounds (beginning sounds) - identify the beginning sound of each farm word.
5. Go Back to the Barn! (letter recognition) - a fun game to practice letter recogntion.
6. Animals at the Farm - Word wall words to use during your unit.
7. Farm Fun Match Up (visual discrimination) - a farm themed matching game.
8. Counting at the Farm (counting) - count the objects and identify the number to show how many.
9. Let's Count the Animals (counting 1-20) - identify the number and place the same amount of animals in the barn.
10. Farm Friends Race to 30 Game (counting) - a farm themed game to practice counting.
11. Farm Count it Up (counting 0-20) - identify the number and match the cards.
12. What's Missing (missing numbers) - place the missing number on the work mats.
This download includes 156 pages of ready-to-use work station games and activities! You will be ready for your farm themed centers!
Many of the games have various levels to meet the needs of your students.
Each work station includes the printable title page to glue onto a yellow envelope or storage folder. Directions and labels are also included with each game.
This packet coordinates with:
Down at the Farm Emergent Reader
Farm Cube Roll Game
Farm Calendar Numbers
Cock-A-Doodle-Do CVC Game