Father’s Day Emergent Readers – 8 Versions -
17 Pages-2 Levels, Color & BW, with and without clipart -
COMMON CORE STANDARD: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.4 Read emergent-reader texts with purpose and understanding.
This mini book about Fathers will be a perfect addition for guided reading during the month of May. There are 7 versions in all:
• 2 versions with full color, one easy and one harder
• 2 versions with black and white illustrations (easy and harder)
• 2 versions with just the sentences ready for your students to show their comprehension by illustrating it themselves
• (a perfect gift for Father)
• 2 versions with just “Fathers can ________________” on each page ready for your students to write their own sentences and illustrate. One version has skip count baselines, and one version has simple writing lines.
I have created 8 versions that can be assembled simply by cutting out the pages and stapling them in order.
Tags for this item: June Activities, June Printables, Father's Day, Fathers' Day, Fathers Day, Literacy Centers, Guided reading, emergent reader, little book, mini book, Father's Day Printables, Father's Day activities, Father's Day Literacy Centers | Father's Day Guided Reading | Father's Day Home School Connection | Father's Day June