Fire Safety Week - Poems/Songs/Finger Plays and Graphics for Charts - 32 page file – All Illustrated with Graphics-
28 Songs/Poems/Finger Plays and Chants - Just choose those you like, and print just those pages.
12 pages of large Fire Safety images to cut out and glue onto shared reading charts.
Print in color or grayscale.
Sing to familiar tunes, or chant.
Use some or all year after year.
1. Sing or read during Fire Safety Week.
2. Use for guided reading groups.
3. Create a poem/song center.
4. Make large charts for shared reading, using the colorful pictures on the last 12 pages of the file to glue onto chart paper.
5. Practice finding rhyming words.
6. Find word wall words.
7. Use for reading fluency practice.
8. Send home for extra practice.
9. Note: Punctuation is sentence style, so capital letters are only used when a new sentence begins. It has been my experience that this helps students to realize that when they are writing, each line does not need to begin with a capital letter… just each new sentence.
Key Words: Fire Safety Songs, Fire Safety Poems, Fire Safety Activities, fire Safety shared reading, fire safety week, fire safety