This 50 page product is perfect for bringing fluency speed drills into your classroom during Literacy Centers, 1:1 Reading Conferences, or Small Groups.
Use the word lists for student practice with fluency pace and accuracy, or use them as an inventory of student automaticity with spelling/phonics patterns to guide instruction (pre/post assessment forms included!).
- Classroom Use Overview
- Fluency Rate Calculating Cheat Sheet
- 10 Student Word Lists (ranging in difficulty)
- 30 Student Record Sheets (3 per word list to fit your needs!)
- 6 Student Progress Graphs (3 blank)
- Short Vowels (Student Sheet #1)
- Long Vowels (Student Sheet #2)
- Vowel Teams (Student Sheet #3)
- Consonant Blends (Student Sheet #4)
- Variant Vowels & Diphthongs (Student Sheet #5)
- Consonant Digraphs (Student Sheet #6)
- Silent Consonants (Student Sheet #7)
- Consonant -le (Student Sheet #8)
- R-Controlled Vowels (Student Sheet #9)
- Double Consonants (Student Sheet #10)
** This product goes hand-in-hand with my Fluency Boot Camp
product and blog post
and would be a great supplement for any fluency instruction!
** Suggested for grades 3-5 but may be used in additional grades depending on your students' levels and fluency needs!
Download the thumbnail preview above for a sneak peak of all 50 pages!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments!