11 files necessary to teaching any food unit. Includes vocabulary powerpoint presentation, worksheets/assessments, Bingo game, info-gap activities, and final project with rubric.
1) Vocabulary Powerpoint
2)Vocab Quiz (Section 1) – utensils based on meals, and matching
3) Vocab Quiz (Section 2) – fill in the blanks
4) Vocab Practice (pictures of food), students must write the spanish word of the sentence into the correct pictures
5) Vocab Quiz of food, same setup as Vocab Practice
6) Another version of the quiz of food
Plus additional files that are also sold individually on TpT are also included in this zipped bundle:
7) Mexican Food Powerpoint
8) Comida Oral Info Gap Activity
9) Food Project (Level 1) with Rubric
10) Spanish Food Oral Partner Speaking Listening Activity Comida
11) Spanish Food Vocab Bingo
I have re-uploaded the file. It is a large file, because there are 2 audio recordings that you can use as part of the Partner Speaking Activity (to use for a listening station for example). So it will take a longer time to download completely.
Try re-downloading it and make sure to wait a bit (so it fully downloads) before trying to unzip it.
Let me know if it works for you,
8 years teaching Spanish.
Works in a Blue Ribbon winning school.
Has created a network of over 1400 Spanish teachers.
Studied Abroad in Costa Rica.
Travels include Mexico, Spain, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Argentina.