Wall support for writing friendly letters!
This colorful wall or easel chart is a perfect reference for writing elementary friendly letters to pen pals.
One glance helps kids in grades 3 to 6 remember the key steps for a complete and well-formatted letter...and it shows any classroom visitors what you are working on during your writing block.
Check out all of my wall charts here
I provide two different options for creating this anchor chart:
- You can use the cut-and-glue kit. Print it out on standard paper, trim it a little and put it together. Laminate it and you'll be able to use it year after year!
- I also include a small version for you to 3-hole punch and put in a notebook. Your students will have access to the information even after you take down the anchor chart.
Make teaching writing more effective for your students in third, fourth, fifth and sixth grades.
PDF printable downloads include:
- Full instructions for usage and printing
- Cut-and-glue kit for a 27 x 33 inch (69 x 84 cm) poster
- Page to 3-hole-punch and place in a notebook
Free Gifts for You!
Click to sign up for my Classroom Caboodle Newsletter
and receive over $40 in FREE
, downloadable gifts immediately. It's the only place I announce special sales and the best freebies!
Click to see my Classroom Caboodle Website
for teaching tips on classroom management, team building, instructional techniques and more.
~ Betsy Weigle