Want to make products for Teachers Pay Teachers but you don't know how to get started? Already on TPT but need some time-saving formatting tips? Curious about how others make products for TPT? Then this video series is for you!
In this, the third video in the series, you will learn 3 different ways to create a game board using Word. There are many more uses for the skills learned in this video, but game boards are often needed for TPT products. Take the skills you learn in this video, apply a little creativity, and make your own unique TPT products!
Specifically, you will learn how to:
1) Transform a table into a game board
2) Insert pictures to create game boards
3) Create game boards with text boxes
4) Make printable manipulatives in a table
5) Match colors EXACTLY and add patterns
Don't miss the other 2 videos! Video #1 is available for FREE!
If you like this item, please take a minute to "Like" it and "Pin" it!