This package includes activities for the Grade One Dolch Word List. I introduce four words per week with my students so I have gone through Grade One Dolch word list and tried to divide them in a way that would make sense when introducing the words to the students. The Grade One list divides into 8 lists with 4 words and 3 lists with 3 words.
Included in this package:
- Weekly Sight Word posters
- I Can Trace bookmarks
- I Can Print bookmarks
- Sight Word Cards
- Pencil, Marker, Crayon, Highlighter worksheets
- Color & Decorate Sight Word worksheets
- Trace, Write, Color Sight word worksheets
- Find, Color! Sight Word worksheets
- I Can Print My Sight Words little booklets
- Trace, Color, Cut/Glue, Print Sight Word worksheets
The bookmarks can be printed on cardstock and laminated so the kids can either keep in their desk to practice or you can keep them at a center. I have also made sight word cards that I'm going to send home to the parents so they can make sight word ring cards for their kids to practice at home. The Color & Decorate Sight Word worksheets can also be sent home once the students have decorated them so the students can make their own word wall at home. I hope you enjoy.