Halloween Spooktacular will not only get your students into the Halloween spirit, it will get them learning math too! Included in the package:
1. Great Pumpkin Challenge - recording sheet for measuring pumpkins, estimating & counting the seeds inside
2. Pumpkin Big, Pumpkin Small - measuring height & width of pumpkins
3. Estimating using the overhead
4. Halloween Survey - favorite candy
5. Halloween Alphabet Addition
6. Witch's Multiplication Brew - solving and sorting multiplication facts using
7. Problem Solving
8. Full Moon Fraction Challenge
9. Venn Diagram - comparing 2 Halloween Jack o'lanterns
10. Caught In The Web - beginning algebra; solving unknown variables; answer key included
11. Itsy Bitsy Spiders - practicing 8x multiplication tables by drawing spiders on webs
12. Witch's Hut Patterning
13. Spiders & Webs math centre - practicing multiplication facts with a recording sheet
14. Trick or Treat! math centre - practicing division facts with Halloween characters and 'candy'
Pick and choose the activities to include in a booklet or for centers. Everything is ready to be printed and used. Very little prep is needed! I hope you'll find it useful and enjoy!
The Talented Mrs. E.